Our enhanced package provides excellent support for NQTs during their Induction Period through access to high-quality training delivered by experienced classroom practitioners at different settings around Lincolnshire.
Our enhanced package is inclusive of the basic package plus eight additional CPD sessions which will be planned and delivered by experienced classroom practitioners in their own settings.
The CPD sessions have been designed and linked to the Teachers’ Standards and therefore provide valuable experience and knowledge for NQTs to achieve these standards by the end of their Induction Period.
The CPD sessions will include:
- Managing Workload
- Understanding the Expected Standard across Year Groups
- Behaviour for Learning
- Developing the Learning Environment
- Making use of Resources in the classroom including the Effective use of TAs
- Using Assessment for Learning and Effective Feedback
- Developing Questioning to Impact on Progress
- Subject Leadership—Understanding the difference between monitoring and evaluating
The cost per NQT for the enhanced package is £922.50 inclusive of optional membership to the Chartered College of Teaching. This includes access to all eight CPD sessions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to request a registration form.